Here i will share my journey of hopefully one day recognising my dream of becoming published writing what i love to read; Romance!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Writing Tip today

Sorry, this weeks tip is short and to the point. I'm swamped with impending assignments and readings!

Just keep writing!
If you have hit a road bump in your story; just keep writing. It will come back to you.
If you don't have any inspiration; just write, you will soon find some ;)

So with that VERY short tip, i'm off and will hopefully get time for my own writing later tonight!

Just keep writing!!

5 comments:

  1. This is my motto!

    Keep writing! Even if it's crap, even if you know you'll erase it all later. Just keep writing, so you're making progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! When I feel like things are getting hard, I tell myself just to keep on writing. You have to be able to write through the tough times, too. Great advice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have a laptop, you can do so almost anywhere. Otherwise, setting the alarm clock 30 minutes earlier makes a big differnce for me when there is something I want to get done....

    ReplyDelete
  4. good idea SH! Though at the moment i'm loving a ly-in!
    Yes Trisha exactly!
    Madeline we definitely have to write through the bad times, it may be all we have LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent advice! 10 words is better than none. ;)

    ReplyDelete