Here i will share my journey of hopefully one day recognising my dream of becoming published writing what i love to read; Romance!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Describe This


As he slanted his talented mouth over hers, she saw the flash then heard the loud crack of the fireworks bursting in the sky, matching the rhythm and boom of her heart. Being held by him, kissed by him was like a fireworks display all on it's own. She was certain when she closed her eyes, the burst of gold shaped like a dandelion was the passion she felt welling inside her, and not in the sky as the crack and boom suggested.

Your turn!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, this brought up a few goosebumps as it rather describes my first kiss from my husband.

    The crusade will be finishing soon for another year and I'm thinking of starting a #RomanceFriday group, like a blog hop where romance writers can post a short short, an excerpt on whatever theme/idea we come up with for the week. Early stages, just gauging interest. I'm working through the list of romance crusaders. There would be no number limit. Let me know.

    Denise<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. good idea Denise, I'm keen !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Kerrin! ooh, and rather rudely reading the other comment, I like that idea too, Denise, can I play?

    ReplyDelete
  4. your description is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete