Honest Scrap! Huh, who knew?
Well thanks Nicole!
So, um, ten things about me that you may not know, but that you may be interested to know....
1. I have a strong personality, but when it comes to conflict, i run! I hate it, i would rather write how i feel in a letter than argue face to face. It sure saves the arguments in our house, but it also means i'm always frustrated with the way things are done!
2. i never have enough time in the day to do all the things i want - so many craft things, cards, scrapbooks, sewing... i'm rather fond of doing crafts!
3. i did springboard and platform diving for 11 years. I think i can still do the splits :)
4. I have two beautiful, fiesty children who keep me on my toes! Check out my family blog!
5. I'm enrolling in an early childhood degree to start next year. This will be my back up incase i don't get published ;)
6. I would really love a great big St Bernard dog, but my husband doesn't like dogs! I fear i will never have a dog :( We had a small shaggy bitser when i was a child, called scruffy and i loved him to bits!
7. I often get so lost in my fiction world, i am annoyed with the 'real' world and wish it was the fiction world! With my family with me of course :)
8. I am lucky enough to stay at home and write two mornings a week while my kids are at kindy :) It is fantastic!
9. Um, i'm running of things i think you may want to know about me :)
I get my writing ideas from snippets of songs, random sentences spoken on the radio, dreams, a random thought in my head, and sometimes even a feeling!
10. I'm a list person. Everything is written down. What i'm going to do today, what we will pack when we go away, groceries....everything! I think that gives you an idea that i like to be organised or even i may be controlling. But if you looked at my house you would know i am really messy!! LOL
Okay so five awesome blogs i would like to award the Honest Scrap award to for, to me, being honest and open about what they blog about, are: