Here i will share my journey of hopefully one day recognising my dream of becoming published writing what i love to read; Romance!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Birthday...and Winner!

Subservient Husband you are the winner of my mystery present! Woohoo! Please email me at kerrinhearfield AT hotmail DOT com with your address!

I had a fantastic day. I treated the ladies at playgroup with some yummy carrot cake muffins complete with cream cheese icing.
Then after dropping my daughter off to a friends' i went shopping! Just for me!
This is so rare. Usually i wistfully glance at the things i'd love to browse through/try on whilst shopping for the kids. So with birthday money burning my bank account i had a blast! A few tops, pair of boots and some bling later...
I returned home at the same time as hubby. We went cake and wine shopping, rented a dvd then picked up the kids (My fantastic friend had both my kids after school and kindy!).
Oh, i felt so spoilt!


3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Glad you had a great day!

    Nothing like a bit of ME time!

    best
    F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerrin. As Francine said nothing like some ME time. Your day sounds delightful and well deserved. I can taste those yummy carrot cake muffins with cream cheese! Yumeeeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Kerrin! That cake looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete