Here i will share my journey of hopefully one day recognising my dream of becoming published writing what i love to read; Romance!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Submission

I have just sent a letter and first three chapters of Secrets & Lies to HarperCollins New Zealand. I know as an unsolicitated manuscript i have little hope of getting to the top of their pile - but we are free to dream. I will waiting the expected 6-10 weeks until i hear a reply by hopefully starting another novel.
Perhaps it will be a sequel or another one entirely. I do know i have a short story i am dying to write so perhaps that will be the next one. I've been searching the net for writing competitions to enter but they are hard to find and there are many sites advising not to enter due to scams and i don't want to get trapped in one of those! Especially after my close call with the Writer's Literary Agency. If any one knows of a reputable competition can you let me know? i'm dying to get my stories out to all and every avenue i can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment