Here i will share my journey of hopefully one day recognising my dream of becoming published writing what i love to read; Romance!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Fab Comment

Over at the New Voices competition, i've just read an awesome comment about Emma and Matt's first chapter:



Congratulations on posting such an amazing first chapter! This is definitely in my top ten and I'll be shocked if you don't make it to the top 20.
I'm a serial POV changer and yours didn't distract me in the slightest. I like the hints at conflict you are giving and love the way you started. I don't think I've ever read a book where the first line is a proposal of marriage, great hook!
There really isn't anything I can say I disliked about the chapter. My only gripe is that chapter 2 isn't available to read yet :)
I agree with a lot of the comments that have been made on my chapter, but isn't it nice to have someone like your writing, just the way it is!
Thanks Aimee Duffy :)

2 comments:

  1. awe, that is sweet.

    I'll cross my fingers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fab K!!! Fantastic to find more people out there who love changing POV - keep's life/reading exciting :)

    ReplyDelete