Here i will share my journey of hopefully one day recognising my dream of becoming published writing what i love to read; Romance!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

I've entered, have you?

I've just hit submit on my entry to this year's New Voices competition! I just have to wait for them to load it, then i'll put a link to my chapter 1 in the side bar.

This year my entry is a best friends to lovers theme, starring Emma McCarthy and Matthew Jackson Dean.

Emma is inspired by Blake Lively and Matt by Jeff Dean Morgan.

Emma is sick of the status quo - denying her deep passion and love for her best friend, so she proposes! Matt, on the other hand, doesn't want to lose the only solid thing in his life. The only thing that keeps him from going over the edge and succumbing to his tortured past. By demanding he acknowledge the passion between them, brought on by one fatal kiss, will Emma lose her best friend?

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS, Kerrin! Your conflict sounds fabulous. I can't wait to read it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, yes, it does. I love friends to lovers stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. Friends to lovers stories are awesome. I'm doing one for NV as well. I will look for yours, Kerrin.

    Abbi :-)

    ReplyDelete