Here i will share my journey of hopefully one day recognising my dream of becoming published writing what i love to read; Romance!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Bernard Pivot questions

For just a bit of fun, and to get to know me/you, post it on your blog too - but answer the questions with your own!!

(don't click the image it doesn't work :))


Okay, here's Bernard Pivot's famous questionnaire:
  1. What is your favorite word? facetious - though i haven't yet found an appropriate time to use it in my writing or everyday conversations!
  2. What is your least favorite word? um, don't have one.
  3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? a beautiful sunset, a lovely song on the radio, the dappled colours whilst walking through a bush track
  4. What turns you off? "Muuuum!"
  5. What is your favorite curse word? bugger! (i say it way too often!)
  6. What sound or noise do you love? kids playing quietly, the birds singing in the trees, "i love you"!
  7. What sound or noise do you hate? crying, fingernails on a black board (thankfully haven't heard that since school, though it still gives me the shivers just thinking about it!)
  8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? A policewoman!
  9. What profession would you not like to do? child doctor or child lawyer - just couldn't hack it!
  10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "We've been waiting for you, glad you could join us."

15 comments:

  1. Very nice answers. I love that people from other counties use Bugger and I know it's considered rude and vulgar, but for some reason I find it cute and quaint. I shouldn't, I know.

    I see you're a crusade and you're doing the questions too. Isn't it wonderful getting to know different writers and people? I love it.

    I have blog award envy and you've got some nice ones other there---> Way to go.

    Nice to meet you. I'm your newest follower.

    Keep on writing--Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facetious is a word I like too, even if I can't work it into casual conversation. Nature and music do wonders for all us writers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi J L and Angela nice to meet you and thanks for visiting my blog!
    How do you know what group we're in JL?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerrin, Nice to meet you today and thanks for stopping by my blog. I love the way "facetious" rolls off the tongue--excellent word! Agree completely about the nails on a chalkboard. That is pure torture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, yes, facetious is a good one! Thank you for dropping by mine - great to meet you fellow crusader.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi fellow crusader! Glad to meet you. You have the same favourite swearword as me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi fellow crusader!

    A policewoman, really? You're a brave woman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Kerrin,

    Hopping over from the crusade list to introduce myself and follow.

    The first challenge is up!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi fellow crusader and Southern Hemisphere dweller. Like your answers. You're in one of my groups so it'll be great to interact.

    Deise:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greetings fellow crusader, just dropping by to introduce myself. We're part of the same group!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your favorite word is awesome (I'm not going to try and spell it). I say it alot, have never used it in my writing though. I'm a new follower and a crusade member as well~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Crusader! Just dropping in to check things out. I missed this blogfest...will need to particpate next time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love facetious too...It's one of those fun on the tongue words. :) My favorite word is holiday.


    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks new followers! I like different quizzes and this one was fun.
    thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love sunsets too - okay, that sounds like a dating website gimmick, but hey, it's the truth [g]
    Great to meet you, fellow crusader!

    ReplyDelete