Here i will share my journey of hopefully one day recognising my dream of becoming published writing what i love to read; Romance!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thanks a Lot!

It is incredible how helpful and friendly romance writers are.
Giving advice and insider tips and just generally fantastic words of encouragement, they are so awesome!
I just wanted to thank all those writers out there who do the above and have helped me in my writing through your blogs! Cheers.
It is great knowing other writers in New Zealand who are willing to help. Maybe one day i will be able to meet some of you fantastic people, perhaps when i join Romance Writers of New Zealand.
I so want to go to the conference! What a thrill that would be, surrounded by other writers, a weekend away, totally dedicated to writing!
anyway, must get back to my submission. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment