Here i will share my journey of hopefully one day recognising my dream of becoming published writing what i love to read; Romance!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A taste of India

I've just finished devouring Nicola Marsh's ARC for Busted in Bollywood.
As the title suggests it has all the flavours of a Bollywood movie: the sights, the sounds, colours, the food, and drama.


I loved following Shari's journey of re-discovery, both of herself and her heritage. I especially loved the flavour of all things Indian that Nicola Marsh weaved though this story.

So much so that i have an urge to find recipes and create the fabulous dishes Shari experiences. I think i'll even be renting a Bollywood movie to try to catch the same excitement.
This is a story not to be missed!

If you like Nicola's flirty style, mixed with exposure to another culture, you are in for a real treat. And luckily you don't have to waited too long! December 6 is the release date, go here to order!

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited :-) And Bride and Prejudice is a good Bollywood movie - it's my favorite anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerrin

    This sounds like a great romp. Good for a holiday read I'd say.

    There's another guest post on RFW - Kate Walker again, on plotting this time.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lacey, I love Bride and Prejudice too! Did you know technically it isn't a Bollywood movie as it was made by Westerners? Apparently Bollywood only signifies films made in Mumbai.
    Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the authors who read Busted in Bollywood for a cover quote called it a 'delightful romp' Denise :)

    Loads of armchair travels so would be a fitting holiday read.

    ReplyDelete