So usually synopsis' are accepted at 2 double spaced pages, but i've been informed (okay, so i doubt you just a little Lacey!) that up to 5 double spaced pages are allowed for the SYTYCW final challenge.
I've just posted a question about it on the reminder blog post, but if anyone else can confirm it that would be great!
Okay, a tip: From Writers Digest.com
Here are 10 keys to creating a successful synopsis.
1. Do keep in mind that this is a sales pitch. Make it a short, fast and exciting read.
2. Do establish a hook at the beginning of the synopsis. Introduce your lead character and set up a key conflict.
3. Do remember to always introduce your most important character first.
4. Do provide details about each of your central characters (age, gender, marital status, profession, etc.), but don’t do this for every character—only the primary ones.
5. Do include the characters’ motivations and emotions.
6. Do highlight pivotal plot points.
7. Do reveal your novel’s ending.
8. Don’t go into detail about what happens; just tell the reader what happens as concisely as you can.
9. Don't inject long section of dialogue.
10. Do write in the third person, present tense, even if your novel is written in a different point of view.