Here i will share my journey of hopefully one day recognising my dream of becoming published writing what i love to read; Romance!

Friday, March 27, 2009

A Moment

I sit here and lose myself in the blue-grey view out the window.
The water is calm, the wind still.
I let myself mirror these and sink into the beauty of it all.
I am pulled abruptly out of this sanctuary by a familiar scent.
Your name whispers through my head
I turn around expecting to see you, hoping. It is someone else.
My head fills with your image and i remember everything about you
I guess i was more attached than i thought.
Do you still think of me? Am i alone in this memory?
The water is calm, the wind still.
No matter what is to come, i will be myself
I lose myself again in this sanctuary, your scent lingering.

Kerrin Hearfield - written 15 March 2002.

No comments:

Post a Comment