Here i will share my journey of hopefully one day recognising my dream of becoming published writing what i love to read; Romance!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!!

I've been on holiday with the family in Wellington and have been a bit out of touch internet-wise.

Some big things happening personally this year:

i'm turning 30 in June and my husband and i are resolved to lose lots of weight (at least 15kg each!).
Hopefully i will complete another WIP this year and maybe have my last years one self-pubbed on Amazon - or maybe subbed again!

What up for you this bright new year??

4 comments:

  1. YES! Do it K, get your work up there :) And good luck to you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Kerrin.

    Looking forward to reading your work.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Kerrin!

    I hope you had a great time in Wellington! May your 2012 be filled with laughs and success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with your resolutions. I hope you meet your target. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete